-w3lComE-

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

friends...

i had a few... yes... just a few friends that i consider really dear to me..
and i believe most of people too would have a just few who r dear to them...
some maybe lucky to have more.. some are not so lucky.. as they have none...

someone u trust...
someone u care...
someone that u don't want them to hurt.. in anyway... in anyhow..

i hate to see their suffering..
i hate to see their tears..
i hate my self for no able to do anything to cure the scar that so deep...
i hate that not able to prevent it in the first places...

as i can only watch.. from a far..

but... my friends.... it not automatically vice versa...
as they may not feel the same way u did..

but its okay..

i'm still here...
watching..

i'm still here...
listening...

i'm still here..
praying..

all i can do... is to be there for them... when they need me....
but.... i will 4ever cherish them... if they ever.. be there for me when i need them the most...

my hand are tied...
where in certain cases...
and i can only pray...